Small Animal Veterinary Services
At Bradford Animal Hospital, we work very hard to provide efficient and thorough veterinary medicine to all of our clients. To ensure that every patient receives the attention that they deserve, we see pets during scheduled appointments. Appointment times are available Monday through Saturday.
Walk Ins and Drop Offs are welcome. Pets are seen in the order of: Emergencies, Appointments, and Walk-Ins.
Services Offered…but not limited to
- Medical(In-house Hematology, Radiology, & Microscopic Analysis, In- House Pharmacy)
- Surgical(Spay/Neuter, Orthopedics, Soft Tissue and Elective Cosmetics)
- Wellness & Vaccination Programs (Puppy/Kitten Health Care thru Senior Care)
Links to vaccination information:
- Special Needs(Amputation, Diabetes, Endocrine, Cancer, Senior Pet Care, In Home Euth.)
- Boarding(Client & Special Needs hotel services)
- Isolation and Rabies Quarantine(Parvovirus Hospitalization & Hands Free Rabies Quarantine for dogs that have bitten and are/are not current on their Rabies vaccine)
- Referral and Emergency (Hospital options for In-Depth Disease and After-Hours Emergency)
After Hours Emergency – Dogs and Cats
As the field of veterinary medicine continues to grow and evolve in knowledge, advances in equipment and technique the standards of care are also elevated. Emergency veterinary medicine is an area that great strides have been made. The standard of care has risen to the extent that many animals are now able to be saved that would have previously been lost. However the increased ability to treat emergencies is only possible with trained and available staff, specialized equipment, and 24 hour intensive care.
Dr. Bradford offers some after-hours emergency care for ESTABLISHED clients; However, if she feels that the care she can give would be better served with a 24 hours service she will make that recommendation and refer to well staffed and trained emergency clinics.
The clinics that are closest to us and that we recommend are:
Carolina Veterinary Specialist: Charlotte 704-504-9608 Huntersville 704-949-1100
Unifor Vetrinarrinary Referal: Hickory 828-328-6697
Special Needs Pets
We believe that pets with Special Needs are not animals that are “not of value” but are pets that need individualized care and attention.
We want to spend special time with you and your special needs pet to help determine the most beneficial treatment plan and care guidelines for the family. With proper veterinary care and individualized guidelines these pets can live long, happy, healthy lives.
When you schedule these appointments make sure to tell the Customer Care Rep that you need a “Special Needs Pet Appointment”.
- Diabetes Millitus
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Seizure Disorders
- Chronic Degenerative Joint Disease
- Cancer (*Chemotherapy)